Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - The 1869 Marriage of CALL and SNOW

The following marriage was registered in the City of Salem, (Massachusetts) for the Year 1869:

On the 28th day of January, Samuel L. CALL of Salem, 23 years old and employed as a courier in Salem, son of Thomas and Mary CALL, marries Merriam G. SNOW, also of Salem, 17 years old, daughter of Nathaniel and Hannah SNOW.

Marriage Record of Samuel L. CALL and Merriam G. SNOW,
my Great Great Grandparents

©2011 – Frank’s Daughter All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I think it is beautiful. I love the vintage images and background.

    I've given you the One Lovely Blog Award. For details please visit http://nancysfamilyhistoryblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/one-lovely-blog-award-abt-march-2011.html to learn more about it and get the badge. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete